Getting a tattoo is the ultimate way to show your love and commitment to Tacos. You know you will never stop loving tacos, so why not get them emblazoned on your chest for eternity? Here is a little inspiration to bring with you to your next tattoo appointment:
1. I Don’t Wanna Taco ‘Bout It – cute and friendly taco that would look great anywhere on your body.
2. Yes <3 Taco. I hope the question was, “Will you marry this taco?” Cause we all know the answer.
3. Flour Tortilla taco. It’s simple and elegant, and shows your love for flour tortillas.
4. Graffiti-style taco. This taco lives on the edge. It’s more hardcore than you or I, and just looks super cool.
5. Come and Taco It. Mexico loaned Texas a cannon, and then asked for it back. This taco refuses to be returned to it’s original owner.
6. Party in the USA. Tacos are popular worldwide, but this person knows how to party, and we won’t stop them. PS Ouch.
7. Smiling taco. Don’t worry, we don’t eat anything with a face. It’s a vegan thing. But, you might want to know that you’re leaking cheese out of your… neck? ear?
8. Hand taco. Tattooing a taco right on your hand is the best way to remember that you should be eating a taco right now.
9. AC/DC = TA/CO. Excellent choice of font. Who doesn’t love a little AC/DC now and then? For those about to Taco, WE SALUTE YOU.
10. Let’s get a Taco. What an excellent idea. Where should we go? We’ll meet you there.
11. Face taco. He is a bit creepy, but he only wants to be your friend.
12. Cowboy riding a taco. This is how the West was really won. Haven’t you seen the bean scene from Blazing Saddles?
13. Taco Cat. Taco Cat spelled backwards is TACO CAT. An excellent use of a palindrome and bonus points for the mustache.
14. Adventure Time taco. Was there ever a taco on Adventure Time? If not, there should be.
15. Realistic Taco with peppers. The detail is amazing, you just want to reach out and grab that taco. Might be a great idea for a butt tattoo?
16. Make me a taco T-Rex. You heard him. Make him a taco. He’s a T-Rex dinosaur wearing a sombrero. Don’t mess with him.
17. Taco fighting a Pizza. While we don’t advocate violence to solve your dinner problems, it does seem that this taco is gonna win this fight. Why can’t we be friends?
18. Pixel Art Taco. If Super Mario ate tacos, this is what they would look like. It’ll take 8-bit bytes to eat this one. <Groan>
19. Taco Tuesday feet. Like we always say, Taco Tuesday Everyday! Now put one foot in front of the other and go get a taco tattoo!
Leave your Taco Tattoos in the comments!