As I’m sure you know, tacos are nature’s perfect food. “Nutritionists” and Taco Scientists have been touting the importance of a taco-based diet for years now. But is your family eating enough tacos?
Five Signs Your Family May Be Taco Deficient
- Your family no longer celebrates Taco Tuesday.
- There aren’t tortillas, or tortilla making ingredients, in your kitchen.
- You find yourself inexplicably crying whenever you see a taco commercial on TV.
- You can’t remember the last time you ate a taco or served tacos to your loved ones.
- You’re eating a burrito RIGHT NOW.
If this is you, it’s not too late to take control of your health and your very life. Begin today, with a taco at your next meal.