Building a Taco Community is essential to Taco Cleansing. It’s the sprinkle of onions and cilantro on your carnitas taco. Or the queso on your Tot-cho Taco. (Trust us. It’s in the book.) You just won’t feel complete without it.
But how do your form this community? Taco lovers aren’t just everywhere. (Just kidding. They are.) Here are five ways to spread the taco love.
- Try a taco icebreaker. Instead of asking “What do you do?” or “What’s your major?” Ask, “What’s your favorite taco?”
2. Skip the cake and ice cream at your birthday party. Instead, serve Choco Tacos (there’s a recipe for an ice cream taco in the book!). You’ll be surprised how excited your guests will be, and that kind of emotion will only strengthen your relationship.
3. Convince your school or work cafeteria to participate in Taco Tuesday. Join your friends or coworkers for tacos and discuss your favorite brand of hot sauce.
4. Do you live in a state or country where tacos aren’t well-known? (Poor you!) Throw a party with a taco bar, and introduce your friends to this very important foodstuff.
5. Decorate your home with tacos. You’ll soon find out which of your friends are taco lovers when they praise your excellent taste.